QuietKat Warrior E-Bike – Sandstone / Medium / 750
21 WAR 75 SND 17
When you’re taking on Mother Nature, you need the Warrior on your side.
A Warrior is a brave fighter; an experienced soldier. A Warrior must be tough, smart, and capable of adapting to challenges. When you are out in the woods or deep in the backcountry, you need a Warrior on your side. The Warrior electric mountain bike features QuietKat’s performance build kit for moderate terrain in all seasons, no matter the condition.
The new 2021 Warrior features an integrated battery and motor system along with updated frame geometry with focused weight distribution to optimize ride quality and handling. Adjustable dropouts make it easy to adjust the wheelbase or run a single-speed drivetrain for simplicity. Components include adjustable coil suspension, mechanical disc brakes, and an 8-speed drivetrain. Powered by a mid-drive motor, the Warrior utilizes the full range of gears for maximum torque for climbing steep hills.
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Out of stock
Out of stock
The Warrior features the power and large torque advantage of a mid-drive motor with the budget-friendly performance component package. An integrated rack and compatibility with all QuietKat accessories make the Warrior an excellent choice to explore the outdoors and the perfect bike for hunting and fishing in the flatter, more moderate terrain.
- Engineered for the outdoors: performance level components keep the price point a bit lower to make room in the budget for accessories.
- Top-quality motor: The Warrior’s mid-drive motor utilizes the full range of gears for maximum torque for climbing steep mountains or hills.
- Flexible classification: Available as a 1000W unclassified eBike for maximum power or programmed at 750W for Class 1 and Class 2 compliance.
- Improved suspension: Up front, you’ll find 120 millimeters of travel out of the coil-suspension fork.
- Advanced brakes: Outfitted with Tektro Mechanical Disc brakes so you can navigate steep descents with confidence.
- Fat tires: Fitted with high-quality 26″ x 4.5″ tires to tackle tough terrain from soft sand and snow to hardpack trails and rocks.
- Rider flexibility: Multiple sizes available, from medium or large 17 or 19-inch frame sizes.
- 8 Speeds: Built with an SRAM 8-speed drivetrain that allows you to adjust your gears for steep ascents and descents.