QuietKat Ranger E-Bike – Sandstone / Medium / 750W
21 RAN 75 SND 17
Designed to Get Off the Grid
The heritage of the American Ranger is built on rugged exploration and boldly treading into uncharted territory. The QuietKat Ranger fat tire electric bike proudly continues to explore the unknown.
With a durable but well-balanced frame and a powerful 750 watt rear hub motor, the Ranger tackles rough terrain steadily and confidently. QuietKat’s performance component package includes 203mm mechanical disc brakes, a front suspension fork, and an all-new integrated heavy-duty rear rack system for carrying even more gear!
The Ranger is the ideal companion for a weekend exploring deep into the forest.
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Out of stock
Out of stock
The Ranger fat tire electric bike is built with features designed for a longer, smoother ride. Even when you’re far off the grid:
- Integrated battery and motor system: Improved battery offers up to 48 miles on a single charge in ideal conditions.
- Powerful hub-drive motor: Available in both 750 watt and 1000 watt options, the motor provides direct power to the rear wheel, independent of the chain; giving you consistent power in all gears with almost no maintenance required.
- Updated frame and geometry: Our rugged frame with integrated rear pannier rack has a load capacity of 325 lbs. and provides improved handling while carrying the gear you need for your adventure.
- QuietKat performance components: Outfitted with an adjustable coil suspension fork with 100mm of travel, mechanical disc brakes, and a 7-speed drivetrain, and powerful 750 or 1000W hub–drive motor with removable thumb throttle; the Ranger fat-tire electric bike can handle rough terrain and rolling hills.
- Improved braking: Equipped with Tektro two-piston mechanical disc brakes, with a large 203mm rotor the Ranger’s braking system provides confidence and control over rough and rolling terrain.
- Fat tires: Featuring mountain bike fat tires for added stability and traction, the Ranger can handle a variety of terrain from soft sand and snow to hardpack rocks and roots.