Elite Tactical 3.5-21×50 DMR3 Riflescope G4P Reticle
Elite Tactical 3.5-21x50 DMR3 Riflescope G4P Reticle
2 in stock
2 in stock
You asked, we listened. Class-leading, long-range performance with the latest features in a proven compact package with the industry’s most forgiving combination of eye relief and exit pupil. Don’t waste time getting into the scope. With DMR3, your focus is on target.
The next generation of the Elite Tactical DMR series, the DMR3 builds upon a proven platform with all-new features like the G4P reticle designed in conjunction with G.A. Precision, a multi-position Throwhammer ™ magnification lever, a 25-yard parallax and bolder-than-ever turret markings. It’s our most advanced optical system for serious long-range precision in a lightweight, compact package.
- Long-Range Precision in a Compact Package – The wide, 6x magnification ratio in a short, lightweight package delivers everything you need, whether smacking tiny targets at close range or reaching out beyond 1,000 yards.
- RevLimiter™ Zero Stop – It’s simple and fast to set and delivers a rock-solid stop to turret travel, so you can have confidence in your zero every time.
- Our Most Advanced Optical System – The combination of the ED Prime objective, FMC Elements, EXO Barrier Protection and a new reticle element coating come together to increase light transmission 2% over the previous generation DMR II Pro.
- ED Prime Glass – Extra-Low Dispersion glass cuts down color fringing and allows for the sharpest imaging, so you can see the difference between left edge hit or a center punch.
- IP67 Rated Water & Dustproof Protection with Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Construction – The billet-aluminum-machined, 34mm tube is built like a tank with argon-purging to reduce fogging, and it’s fully sealed to exceed IP67 standards.
- Convenient Layout and Design – User controls and identification marks are specifically designed to enhance scope manipulation for fast changes in demanding environments.
- The included sunshade has both external and internal M56x0.75 threads so that you may attach third-party accessories such as ARDs, filter holders, threaded scope caps, etc., onto the front of the installed sunshade.