Browning Monroe 3600 Hunting Pack – Ovix
Monroe 3600 Hunting Pack - Ovix
2 in stock
2 in stock
An adaptable external frame pack for shorter excursions. 3,600 cu. in. capacity swallows your gear in with additional room to pack out meat. Features a lightweight carbon fiber frame and fully adjustable harness and waist belt system
The 3,600 cu. in. Monroe makes packing for a hunting trip into the backcountry a breeze. The size easily handles day’s worth of gear and has the chops to pack out your trophy. The external frame design is highly versatile and can be used to haul meat with the pack section on or off the frame.
The frame is made of 100% carbon fiber and extremely light weight with maximum rigidity. It features a meat shelf that is designed to accommodate everything from boned out meat to heavy quarters. Four straps secure the load to the frame before the pack section is added. The pack itself then adds another 8 points of adjustment to further secure the load.
The Monroe pack can be easily unclipped from the frame or quickly dropped down for access to the meat shelf. The pack section has a large, central gear area with a full-length, duffel-style opening that provides excellent access to the interior of the pack. Additional straps secure heavy or bulky items. The interior includes smaller storage pockets on the front lid. A large pocket on the front is accessible from both sides for quick access to the interior and easily fits a large spotting scope and can be tightened independently from the rest of the pack using two straps. The main compartment also includes a pocket and clips for a hydration bladder (not included).
The harness system is fully-adjustable to offer a customized fit to optimize long-haul comfort for a wide variety of users. Padded shoulder straps have over five inches of torso length adjustment and are also adjustable for angle to accommodate broad or narrow shoulders. The shoulder strap contour was specifically designed to distribute weight on a variety of body types. Lumbar padding is adjustable for thickness and density with easily removable layers. Ideal weight distribution across the back and hips comes from hip belt padding that is profiled with thicker padding towards the back for better contact between the belt and waist. The hip belt can be tightened easily and quickly with just one hand. The point of attachment for the load lifters can be changed to accommodate the addition of a meat load or even shorter torso length.
- Ovix Camo
- 3,600 cubic inch total capacity
- Total dry weight: 5.4 lbs
- 500 denier nylon exterior
- Detachable 100% carbon fiber frame
- Pack and meat shelf can be used independently from frame
- Main compartment is accessible through top and through duffel-style opening on front
- Overstuff feature adds several hundred cubic inches of capacity while keeping pack compact when not in use
- Shoulder straps adjust for angle and offer 5″ of torso length adjustment
- Adjustable lumbar padding
- Included adjustable rifle/bow carrier can be used on either side or rear of pack
- Built-in hydration pocket and hose openings (hydration bladder not included)
- Rain fly included
- Easy-access mesh pockets inside compartment lids
- Duraflex buckles
- YKK zippers